At Village Church, membership is important to us. We believe that the body of Christ is composed of all believers in Jesus, but that membership in a local church is crucial for community, shepherding, and church responsibility. As members of Village, it is our responsibility to attend, give, pray, and serve regularly.
Belong Membership Class:
If you would like to become a member of Village and are a believer in Jesus, we invite you to attend our Belong Membership Class. Through this class you will:
- Discover what the Bible has to say about church membership
- Fulfill the first requirement in the membership process
Why become a member:
- I am committed to the future of Village Church and its people and mission
- I am committed to serving, giving, attending, and engaging
- I want to make sure that my life is under to authority of the local church
- I want to partner with Village Church’s leadership- to support them and be supported by them.
- I want Village Church to be my church family. I am in this for the long haul
- Having a home church that is a family is a high value to God.
After attending our Belong: Membership class, please fill out these simple forms and turn them back in to our Connection’s Director.